A brand label is a small piece of fabric that features your company or your details. Brand labels commonly come in the form of clothing labels. Additionally, brand labels can be used on products of different kinds. The details that are featured on a brand label may include a company logo, wordings chosen by the owner of the label, website details, a tagline, and instructions such as washing instructions. A brand label aims to make a product stand out among others and to promote the company or person behind the product. Note, there are professional brand label manufacturers that can help you make brand labels of your choice. For example, by visiting deepking label, you can order any type and size of a brand label you admire.
Types/Forms of brand labels
- Woven labels- these types of brand labels are most commonly used in garments and clothing. By far, these are the cheapest forms of brand labels. Most of them are cotton woven and mostly found in suits, shirts, and blouses.
- Printed labels– these types of brand labels are usually attached to the inside of clothing and other products like care products or care labels. On this type of label, the manufacturer can print information like the size of garments or instructions for product use.
- Heat press labels- these types of brand labels are commonly used in sportswear as they create the least amount of friction between the human skin and the material used to make the label. The downside to this type of brand label is that the color tends to rub off with time due to prolonged contact with the skin.
- Hand tags- unlike the rest, this type of brand label is not attached to the product but hangs from a string. They provide details such as price, care instructions, information on the manufacturer, and other information. The downside is that this type of label cannot be used on a long-term basis. This is a common brand label for clothes.
The importance of having a brand label
- Identity- Brand labels give your product a personality that makes them stand out from the crowd and defines it. When designing a product, it is crucial to make sure that your product has an identity that can be achieved by a brand label.
- Attracting customers- products without brand labels tend to appear like amateur products and also unprofessional products. With a brand label incorporated on your products, customers know your brand can be trusted, and it can also help convince clients to choose your product over the rest. A brand label also makes the product appear trustworthy and high-quality.
- Preventing copycat- with a brand label, it is easy for clients to pick out your authentic products from a pile of copycat products that may end up tarnishing the image of your brand. In other words, a product label gives your products some branding that stands out for fake/copycat products
Using customized brand labels
Brand labels can be used in the following ways;
- On the bottles and packets of foods and drinks
- On packages like plastic bags, jars, boxes, and other items
- On wine bottles
- On garments
The primary role of brand labels is to express the unique identity of a product hence making it stand out from the rest in the market. Companies and individuals use brand labels to sell the integrity of their brand. Brand labels differ in sizes ranging from 20mm to 70mm in accordance to the owner of the brand.